foggies: snoopygyu (Default)
[personal profile] foggies
friends!!! welcome to the pitt

- whitaker and javadi :) my babies :)
- guys july 4 means it’s the fourth day of samira’s fourth year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- samira does NOT give a shit about the garcia whitaker drama
- MOHAN I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goat. goat of all time.
- absolutely delighted by the shots of the wounds through the safety goggles rahhhhhh
- guys i was never really a kingdon shipper the way some of you were but i am afraid that the kingdon hype is going to ruin the vibe……… which was SUBTLE. to begin with. rah come on guys
- SAMIRA SPEAKING TAMIL I LOVE YOU I LVSDFDLSKFJLDSKJF I LOVE:E YOU
- “back in jersey” oh my fucking god hahahahahahaha. oh my god samira is so me
- side note why is the east asian girl so annoying already
- WHITAKER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!! guys i’m super here for the javadi/whitaker friendship + also i’m curious because doesn’t she still live with her parents here in pittsburgh lmfao
- guys i have four confirmed patients tomorrow this is kind of hyping me up
- THE ONLY THING ON MY BINGO BOARD WAS A DENTAL THING and the right call for these guys to make is to call the GPR resident. i think he’s getting an odontogenic infection that’s spreading systemically
- why are they writing in real hucklerobby please stop engaging with fanon i beg you
- bro’s got ascites how do they make an ascites prosthetic like that
- OKAY I FIGURED BUT WELCOME TO DAY FOUR OF RESIDENCY WHITAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg guys that’s gonna be me this july 4th :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (student doctor who made a child throw up this morning)
- oh my god mel
- this confused patient that mckay is seeing… why am i getting flashbacks to my urgent care week
- SAMIRA MOHAN SMILING AT A BABY I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUUUU

Profile

foggies: snoopygyu (Default)
foggies

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16 171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 03:31 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios